Open "Apple App Store ”from your iOS device, go to the update sectionnamenti and refresh: finally, after a few months' gestation, the 2.0 version of Home Assistant Companion - theapp management officer of Home Assistant - available for download!
- new engine of notifications iOS (enhanced and full of options);
- Siri shortcuts e Actions;
- Appthe Watch: finally it is possible to control the home automation from the smartwatch of Appthe;
- widget: it is finally possible to use the widgets both in consultation and to activate scenes, automations, scripts and more;
- new connection engine: finally the use of a local URL - when connected to the local network - works in place of the external URL;
- possibility to change color to the icon
To use the new one correctly app, as already announced in the past, it is necessary to abandon the component Home Assistant "iOS"(Removing the entry"ios:"From profirst configuration and adding the component “Mobile App"(Adding the entry"mobile_app:"
The card of theapp presso Appthe Stores is available here.
Obviously in the prossimi days / weeks we will carry out specific focuses on all the news, some of them extremely extremely juicy, like widgets and new notifications.
|NOTE: DEVICE TRACKER|
About the functionnameof the component "Device Tracker"After removing the key"ios:", replaced by "mobile_app:", Remember to go to the section"Configuration">"Integrations"In order to completely remove the previous iOS integration, after that restart 'sHUB and connect via theapp. In the entity list appwill the new one device_tracker.
Further clarifications on the migration from 1.5 version to 2.x are available here (In English).
|ATTENZIONE: remember that there is on our FORUM community an ad hoc section dedicated to Home Assistant, for any doubt, question, information on the specific merit of these components.|