- The developer of Sonoff-Tasmota (the popular custom firmware for devices based on esp8266 chips including those of the family ITEAD Sonoff Smart Home) He released the new version of his work, which now leads to the version 6.4.x.
This new version embodies a whole series of improvements, including all those collected by 6.3.
Specific news related to the 6.4 release are:
- added support for Theo V2 and Alecto V2 sensors (ACH2010, WS3000 and DKW2012 weather monitor using 868MHz sensors);
- added the command SetOption58 (0 / 1) to get raw data from infrared receivers;
- added the command IRSend for sending payloads via infrared transmitters;
- set the default to "1" of the command SLEEP for Sonoff Basic;
- added the command SetOption24 (0 / 1) to choose between hPa or mmHg in barometric sensor readings;
- added support for the automatic discovery of any sensors by Home Assistant;
- added the command SetOption60 (0 / 1) to set one SLEEP dynamic (0) or traditional (1);
- added support for GPIO02 for the new model di Sonoff Basic;
- added the switch category to the MQTT autodiscovery.
The complete list of (tens) variations is available here.
The Update Searchnameis recommended; as always, we suggest the adoption of TasmoAdmin for prosee morenameof all propri Sonoff-Tasmota in one solution.
|ATTENZIONE: remember that there is on our FORUM community an ad hoc section dedicated to Sonoff (and more generally to devices ESP8266), for any doubt, question, information on the specific merit of these components.|