- The developer of Sonoff-Tasmota (the popular custom firmware for devices based on ESP8266 SOC chips including those of the family ITEAD Sonoff Smart Home) He released the new version of his work, which now leads to the version 6.5.x.
This new version embodies a whole series of improvements, including many of those collected by 6.4.
Specific news related to the 6.5 release are:
- removed the controls SetOption14 and SetOption63 instead of the command "Interlock";
- removed the command SetOption35 0-255 for delay at startup of mDNS service;
- removed support for MQTT_LIBRARY_TYPE, MQTT_ARDUINOMQTT e MQTT_TASMOTAMQTT;
- many fixes for various bugs detected in the previous 6.4 version;
- added commands PowerCal, VoltageCal e CurrentCal for electrical absorption measurement sensors HLW8012, HJL01 e BL0937;
- added the command Interlock 0 / 1 / 1,2 3,4 to control interlock activation / deactivation;
- added the command SetOption37 for the color mapping RGBCW;
- added the command SetOption55 0 / 1 and the definition MDNS_ENABLE to enable / disable the mDNS service;
- added the command SetOption62 0 / 1 to disable retail on messages related to use of the button / switch;
- added a self-recognized device status sensor via discovery on Home Assistant
The complete list of (tens) variations is available here.
The Update Searchnameis recommended; as always, we suggest the adoption of TasmoAdmin for prosee morenameof all propri Sonoff-Tasmota in one solution.
|Nb This version has been released spelled by core 2.3.0 after the many proproblems encountered in the previous version (compiled with 2.4.x) relatively to continuous disconnections Wi-Fi.|
Nb Users who use actuators with firmware Tasmota (to check, for example, lifting tapparelle) pay attention toappuse this updatenamento, as the controls SetOption14 and SetOption63 were replaced from the command "Interlock"(Against theupgrade the configurations relating to these two commands must also be updated at i propri HUB Personal).
|ATTENZIONE: remember that there is on our FORUM community an ad hoc section dedicated to Sonoff (and more generally to devices ESP8266), for any doubt, question, information on the specific merit of these components.|