The developer of the custom firmware Sonoff-Tasmota (the popular custom firmware for devices based on ESP8266 SOC chips including those of the family ITEAD Sonoff Smart Home as well as many others) released the new version of his work, which now leads to the version 6.7.x.
This new version embodies a whole series of improvements, including many of those collected by 6.6.
It is a release rather important both for the large number of corrections brought to the code but also for some interesting news, two above all:
- officially integrated the functionalities for t managementapparelle (actually already tested by 0.6.6.14), inherited function from the mythical fork of Stefan Bode, which from today can be eveningsnameretire (thanks, Stefan!). All the details of the new command set are here;
Other specific novelties related to the 6.6 release are:
- fixed incorrect reading of the battery (if present on the device) towards HUB like Domoticz;
- added the command POWER0 to control all the channels present on the device in one go (details);
- solved the proproblem with the adjustment of luminosiness in emulation Philips HUE;
- changed the JSON output of the command PULSETIME (see details of the variation);
- changed the command SetOption43 (details)
- corrected WeMo emulation for use with Amazon First and second generation Echo Dot (details);
- increased the granularity of the MQTT log mode which can be activated with the MqttLog command (details)
The complete list of (tens) variations is available here.
The Update Searchnameis recommended; as always, we suggest the adoption of TasmoAdmin for prosee morenameof all propri Sonoff-Tasmota in one solution.
|Il firmware pre-compilato (2.6.0 pre-core, chosen instead, this time, of the previous 2.3.0 and 2.4.0) is available qui.|
For those coming from versions prior to 6.x, there is a migration path which explains how prosee atupgrade.
|ATTENZIONE: remember that there is on our FORUM community an ad hoc section dedicated to Sonoff (and more generally to devices ESP8266), for any doubt, question, information on the specific merit of these components.|