The heat has come !!
He hesitated a little, but this year too the warm season has arrived and with her the snorts of those who bear the heat and the smiles of those who love to sit in the sun like a lizard.
With the arrival of summer, even our home imposes changes in everyday habits: trivially, the need to refresh instead of heating rather than irrigate the plants more consistently and frequency, reduce the proheat generation for civil water and more.
Even in these situations, like it happens in winter personal home automation he comes to our rescue. With this FOCUS/Special dedicated to the summer climate, we offer an ad hoc excursus on the solutions, the guides and the projets made so far by inDomus on the subject.
Notwithstanding what a nice ride on our guide "home automation for neophytes" (above all if you are a novice) never hurts, let's see which guides /proso far we have realized dedicated to management of the domestic summer climate:
- first of all, ours special on conditioners and personal home automation;
- then, two of the most useful guides, those dedicated to home automation of air conditioners / air conditioners means Broadlink, decline either for users Home Assistant is for users Appthe HomeKits;
- simple and effective, a guide to easily domotize a ceiling fan traditional; and why not, maybe control it automatically based on a thermal range (For Home Assistant);
- the possibility of integrating an air conditioner into home automation is also useful in ventilation mode (declined in this case for users Appthe HomeKits);
- plants! Know the power status, thelumination and irrigation is fundamental: it comes to our aid Xiaomi Mi Flora Smart;
- connected more or less indirectly to the previous point, a comes to point il projet to easily irrigate plants and gardens via domotica (then declined for a check via Home Assistant e Appthe HomeKit).
On the sidelines, a theme, however, linked to the climate, that of the weather forecast in home automation:
- How to configure the DarkSky weather forecast su Home Assistant, to acquire virtual forecasts and sensors;
- "homebridge-wunderground ”: install and configure the Home pluginbridge to equip itself with forecasts and virtual sensors on Appthe HomeKits;
- "homebridge-airnow ”: install and configure the Home pluginbridge and to have virtual air quality sensors for Appthe HomeKits;
- a latere: why not equip yourself with visual notifications based on the weather? 😉
Here's a quick list of easily implementable (and high grade) components di integration home automation) and treated in our guides /projets:
- Tado° V3 + Smart Conditioner;
- Sensibo Sky v2;
- Ambi Climate v2;
- Broadlink RM Mini 3;
- Xiaomi Mi Flora Smart;
- Broadlink A1 e-Air.
Good summer everyone!
|ATTENZIONE: remember the existence of our community FORUM for any doubt, question, information on the specific merit of the contents of this page and much more.|