- The cold is here !!
La proheat production domestic, as we know, is one of the thorniest issues during the cold season.
It is neither the will nor the mandate of inDomus - at least not specifically - to treat, debate or discuss technologies dedicated to this purpose: from the chimney to independent heating, from the electric water heater to the heat pump, every technology is good for us. What if anything "concerns us", which interests us more closely, is to face the topic of winter heating approcciando from the domotic point of view and from the possibilities that home automation offers us in terms of efficiency, flexibility in exploiting i propri implants, savings.
On inDomus we have dealt with several phases the topic of domotic management of the climate, especially last summer when we spent in produrre guides e projets dedicated to the optimal management of cooling, both in terms of home automation control of air conditioners and with others prointeresting jets, for example the one dedicated to the automatic control of traditional fans.
With this FOCUS/Special dedicated to the winter climate, we offer an ad hoc excursus on the solutions, the guides and the projets made so far by inDomus in the field of domotized winter heating.
Notwithstanding what a nice ride on our guide "home automation for neophytes" (above all if you are a novice) never hurts, let's see which guides /proso far we have designed jets dedicated to regulation of the domestic winter climate:
- a dedicated card to one of the smart thermostats smart we tested, tado°, or "how to save in an important way by introducing even a single domotic element in the prohome"And one to its counterpart, le intelligent thermostatic heads for the regulation of radiators;
- alternatively, a card dedicated to the cheapest (but still valid and domotic) Eqiva Bluetooth eQ-3 Thermostatic Heads;
- how to domotize an electric water heater with less than 10 euro, to save on consumption, plan, monitor remotely;
- how to domotize a bathroom fan heater traditional, to time it, control it remotely, manage it according to domestic temperatures;
- how to domotize a bathroom fan heater traditional making it compatible Appthe HomeKits (via Homebridge), to time it, control it remotely, manage it according to domestic temperatures directly with the devices Appthe;
then we go up on the highest steps, with an increasing level of difficulty but also a growing level of technology and energy efficiency:
- to domotize independent heating means clean contact e Home Assistant (without physical thermostat) - or how to replace an old thermostat with an actuator less than 10 euro and using Home Assistant;
- how to consume less with independent heating with Home Assistant - or how to maximize the efficiency of independent heating with the aid, if available, of an air conditioner and the ubiquitous one Home Assistant.
On the sidelines, a theme, however, linked to the climate, that of the weather forecast in home automation:
- How to configure the DarkSky weather forecast su Home Assistant, to acquire virtual forecasts and sensors;
- "homebridge-wunderground ”: install and configure the Home pluginbridge to equip itself with forecasts and virtual sensors on Appthe HomeKits;
- "homebridge-airnow ”: install and configure the Home pluginbridge and to have virtual air quality sensors.
A very first tappa is rapppresented by the two episodes of our podcast dedicated expressly to this theme. An overall half an hour of description of the theme, of illustration - in broad terms - of how home automation can be really useful during the winter phase of the year.
In short, so many things to read, listen to, understand, to deal with.
Your home can become alive in the face of very limited expenditure, an expense that more often than not is absorbed - due to lack of consumption - in a few weeks. Enjoy the reading! The community is waiting for you on the forum or on the chat, for any curiosity, question, clarification.
|ATTENZIONE: remember the existence of our community FORUM for any doubt, question, information on the specific merit of the contents of this page and much more.|